This page shows the usage of my furnace - including the air conditioning.
As of April 2013, these graphs are functioning again! They should be updated every hour.
Blog entries have been created to track this project's progress.
They are on flyinglow under the
category of furnace.
Check it out!
Records. I have started a page to collect graphs that capture interesting or record setting events.
- Red line (high on the graph) is the upstairs return air temperature
- Green line (high on the graph) is the basement return air temperature
- Red bars are kWh of electricity used producing heat
- Blue bars are kWh of electricity used to run the AC
- Black is outside temperature as recorded at the Winnipeg Airport by Environment Canada
Time to change the filter?
This graph plots relative vacuum of the fan chamber on my furnace. I have written up some details on the MPXV5004G sensor that is used.
A significant drop most likely indicates that I've replaced the old dirty filter with a clean new one. The "noise" (more prominent in the winter when the continuous fan is set to low) is the furnace cycling on / off.
Hourly records for the past 7 days
6 hour averages for the past month
Daily averages for the past year